We were super lucky to receive a lovely box of goodies through the post in an already favoured pirate box to test out.
Included in our kit was:
- Body Paint – Blue & Red (RRP £2.50)
- Colour changing bubble bath. (RRP £2.50) One changes in the bath and one when you shake it in the bottle to teach children what two colours make another.
- Sparkling bubble bath (RRP £2.50)
- Foaming green soap (RRP £2.00)
- Colouring book & crayons for bath time (RRP £5.00)
The company also makes nice gift sets of crayons and a mirror, soap and animal sponges and fizzy bath tints. You can see their full range on their website and many Tescos, Sainsbury’s, Boots and more are stocking them.
I could fill you full of facts and figures about how many kids like bath time, how much time we spend doing it etc but I don’t feel like this post needs many words because as you can see from the pictures it all went down a treat with Z. He was particularly amazed that the bubble bath changed colour as it went in the water and looooooooooved the foaming soap.
My own personal reservations are that the foamy soap doesnt last long (but then again if you were strickter than me it would!), the body paint doesn’t lather overly well really but overall at least their having fun and getting clean and lets be honest if he’s happy I’m happy! (although I cant say the same for my bath at the end of it all!)
Would I buy it?
Yes, I think its a great novelty item, perfect for xmas stocking fillers and for fun gifts for birthdays.